They say that selling a house is one of life’s most stressful experiences. However, at Jetvillas there’s help at hand for those who wish to take the pain out of the process and make selling their Costa Blanca villa a special, unique experience.
A helping hand. A multi-cultural team of experts
The moment you come through the door of our offices, strategically located on the coast road between Calpe and Moraira, you’re welcomed by a reliable person who speaks your language, understands your culture and knows your goals.
No worries. Lots of peace of mind.
Our experts will identify your property’s strong points, find the best possible buyer and take care of the whole process, from start to finish.
Leave it to us. Trust us with the sale of your property by signing an exclusive contract and forget about the rest. At no additional cost to you, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- We’ll get your property up-to-date from a legal point of view. People often find that regulations have changed since they bought their homes and new documents have become obligatory. Your villa will be ready to sell in no time, possibly even before you’ve found the ideal buyer.
- If you don’t have the floorplans for your property, or if you’ve had work or renovations done that have changed the layout, we’ll have some drawn up or update the old ones. Your buyer’s bound to want them.
- We’ll take professional quality photos of your villa. Because you only get one shot at causing a great first impression.
- We’ll create a virtual tour of your home so prospective buyers can see all the little details. This removes geographical barriers, meaning anyone who may be interested in buying it can view your property no matter where in the world they happen to be at the time.
- Have you heard of home staging techniques? They’ll help us make your home look much more attractive and show all its possibilities. It’s still a new technique in Spain and is bound to catch your buyer’s attention.
- We’ll screen potential buyers before viewings. There is no time to lose. The only people we want to view your property are the ones who are really interested in it (and you probably feel the same way).
- Have you thought about what your ideal buyer would be like? Who do you want to view your villa? We put you in touch with our wide and qualified network of contacts, between us we know we can find the buyer you’re looking for.
- Another bonus you can provide your buyer with is the Safe Purchase Guarantee, which insures the home for 20 years.
- As of June 2013, all Spanish homes have to have an EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) before they can be sold or let. Does your property have one? If not, you may face fines. Don’t worry, we’ll sort it out for you.
- We run advertising campaigns on social media. This means not only will your villa gain visibility, it will also reach your ideal buyers no matter where they are.
- High visibility in our offices (even from the outside) because we’ll project your villa on our displays.
- Not needing to worry doesn’t mean not knowing what’s going on. You’ll be well informed at each and every step of the sales process. We will provide you with feedback. As well as keeping you in the know, it also helps us detect and correct any weak spots.
All these benefits will help your villa stand out from the rest, both online (because we’ll get it well-positioned on search engines) and in the office.
We’re your sort of agents. We’re your sort of people.