With the Safe Purchase Guarantee, you can rest assured that your villa will be insured for the next 20 years.
What does this stamp mean?
Buying a house is one of the greatest (and most substantial) investments you can make, and that means it can also be a huge headache.
At Jetvillas we work hard to try and reduce the hassle as much as possible, bringing you peace of mind at every stage of the process.
We’re the only real estate agency in the Calpe-Moraira area to offer their clients the Safe Purchase Guarantee stamp.
- We guarantee that all your rights as a buyer are respected.
- We confirm that the all the property's paperwork is legal and in order.
- If there are any problems after the sale, a team of lawyers who specialise in the real estate sector will take care of everything.
- Most importantly: we guarantee you 20 years of peace of mind where your greatest investment, your home, is concerned.
Protection for property buyers in Costa Blanca
This stamp will protect your villa against all of these contingencies:
- If someone impersonates you and sells or lets your villa.
- If the villa (or part of the villa) you’ve bought didn’t actually belong to the person you bought it from.
- If the vendor didn’t have the necessary legal capacity to sell it.
- If you buy a property with a tenant in it.
- If your house isn’t registered on the Property Registry or doesn’t have the compulsory certificates needed to apply for connection to mains utilities.
- Eviction or demolition orders because your villa was built without the necessary licences.
- If you can’t get into the property, the garage, storeroom…
- If the actual size of the property doesn’t match the plans.
- If the villa you’ve bought has been repossessed or seized by the authorities.
- If a previous owner or an heir claims the property.
- Debts: if a previous owner didn’t pay their taxes or community fees.
I want a free Safe Purchase Guarantee stamp!
Which of these categories do you fall into? Click on one and we’ll tell you how to get your stamp:
Which company do we work with to insure your property?
Caser is the insurance company we have selected to provide this guarantee for our clients. Why? Because the group has more than 75 years of experience in the sector, offering a good product and an excellent service.
We know that a house is one of the most important assets that can be had.
Peace of mind today, tomorrow and for the next 20 years.